For out latest Data Talk, we were joined by our partner the HEAR Network and colleagues from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) to find out more about the recent Census 2021.
The session covered:
- Intro to Census 2021
- Examples of Census 2021 community engagement
- Information about analysis of equalities data from the previous census
- Intro to the development of the Census 2021 analysis plans
- Intro to census outputs and upcoming consultation
- Information on the shape of the census data and analysis release schedule
Find out more by accessing the presentaton slides below. We'll also be adding a recording of the session soon.