Datawise London offers beginners and advanced training, with some next steps courses so you can develop the data skills you need to better shape your activities and services to meet the needs of local people. All sessions have been developed and are delivered by Superhighways and our Datawise London partners.
This is our introductory session to the Datawise London programme. A chance to step out of the day to day and reflect on your organisation's data collection and usage - get inspired to unlock the value of data to better shape serices and influence change. A sister session Using Your Data to Evaluate Your Impact, Explore Options and Drive Change is seen through the lens of a case study - Music Mentors.
Excel - bite-sized series for data management and analysis
Excel is an essential programme for managing and analysing your data. In this bite-sized series you'll learn useful everyday functionality from filtering for a better view to creating your first dashboard.
Our wider data training series
- Getting Started with Digital Data Collection
- Introduction to Qualitative Data Analysis
- Ethical and Responsible Data Use - Considerations for Small Charities
- Creating Surveys - Best Practice and Online Tools
- Interviewing your Small Charity Beneficiaries
- Data Visualisation and Infographics for Beginners
- Getting Started with Data Visualisation
- An Introduction to Power BI for Small Charities
- Getting Started Putting your Data on the Map
Join us to hear from experts talking about specific datasets and useful research that can help us respond to needs, identify gaps and provide the insight we need to support thriving communities.
With more to follow...
Where can I book training?
You can find all scheduled training on our Eventbrite page.
Spot something that's missing?
Let us know what other training would be useful for you.
How can I find out about new training dates?
Please sign up to the Superhighways e-news to stay in touch with developments.